UV tack-reducing film
Made of optical grade PET substrate with Hard coating treatment on one and both sides. With excellent light transmission and outstanding surface hardness, it is widely used in electronic touch screens, IMD in-moulding, MLCC industry, etc.
UV Reduced Tack Film Series
UV-reduced adhesive film with PET as the base material, solvent-free UV curing technology, coated with UV-curable pressure-sensitive adhesive, for the protection of various product processing processes.
- Good processing performance, easy to punch and cut.
- The initial adhesive force is more than 1000g, but after UV or heating, the adhesive force is reduced to less than 20g, easy to tear and no residual adhesive.
- The glue is stable, with strong cohesion and good holding power.
- Structure Single/double/multi-layer.
- Properties: adhesive resistance, back resistance, double resistance.
Wafer processing protection, semiconductor processor processing protection, screen OGS processing process protection and other metal back cover deep processing, glass deep processing process.
If you have any suggestions or feedback on our company, please fill in the relevant information on this page and submit it. The staff will contact you in time, or please call us directly.